Businesses can communicate with each other using different videoconferencing products with a B2B service announced by Telstra.
Blue Jeans Network - News, Features, and Slideshows
Blue Jeans Network, a video collaboration service provider, has introduced an online platform that gives people direct access to one another as well as to engineers, product developers, and company executives. The community is designed to give customers and the larger industry a forum to propose new product ideas, share feedback, and request support.
Since 99Designs was founded the startup has expanded from its initial office in Melbourne to have a presence on the ground in the US, Germany and Brazil.
Telstra will sell cloud-based video conferencing by Blue Jeans Network, the telco has announced.
Separate announcements Tuesday for business conferencing services, one from AT&T and the other from Sprint, highlight the radically changing business models at U.S. wireless carriers.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda