The Australian Taxation Office’s chief information officer, Ramez Katf, has been given expanded responsibilities, with the government appointing him to the role of Second Commissioner of Taxation.
Australian Taxation Office - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Taxation Office suffered a brief outage of website this morning.
The Australian Taxation Office took down most of its internal and external systems over the Easter long weekend as the agency migrated to its new storage area network (SAN).
The cyber resilience of the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), Department of Human Services and Department of Immigration and Border Protection is set to be scrutinised as part of a joint committee inquiry.
As brands realise their customers not only don’t mind dealing with a virtual agent instead of a human – they actually prefer it – they are beginning to put them on the frontline of customer interactions.
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply