The lack of cyber security professionals in Australia is fast becoming a national crisis. A survey this week found that 88 per cent of local businesses were struggling with their lack of skills. The government described the “critical shortage” as a “major problem” in its national cyber security strategy. The situation, it said, was “urgent’”.
Australian Information Industry Association - News, Features, and Slideshows
Rob Fitzpatrick will step into the chief executive role at the Australian Information Industry Association from 1 February, the AIIA announced today.
The Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) has called on the federal government to take urgent action on implementing a science and technology strategy to drive innovation and growth.
The Australian Information Industry Association has welcomed the federal government's announcement that it will ditch a limit on the tax deductibility of self-education expenses.
Peak industry body the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) has continued calls for an innovation minister within state and federal governments, with the release of its manifesto for the NSW state elections.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now