Internet service providers should provide consumers with accurate information about typical busy period speeds that the average end user on a particular broadband plan can expect to receive, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission says.
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission - News, Features, and Slideshows
Zero-rating — a practice that offers access to some Internet-based services without chewing up a user’s monthly data limit — looks set to hit Australia in a big way.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has launched an inquiry into whether its regulation of the wholesale ADSL service delivered by Telstra should continue. The ACCC’s initial declaration of the service was in February 2012 and it is set to expire in February next year.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is warning consumers and businesses to watch out for a fake parcel delivery scam email which purports to be from Australia Post or FedEx.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has issued a draft decision on regulating a 'Superfast Broadband Access Service', with the ACCC set to compel the operators of deliver 25Mbps+ services to open their networks to competitors.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.