If the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) confirms its draft decision to not declare a wholesale mobile roaming service, Telstra “will immediately move to expand our 4G coverage to reach 99 per cent of the population by later this year,” the telco’s CEO, Andrew Penn, said today.
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission will not declare a wholesale mobile roaming service under a draft decision released by the organisation this morning.
Telstra is set to be slugged with a hefty bill after a judge ordered it to cough up the legal costs incurred by a group of rival telcos during a Federal Court fight over wholesale charges.
Telstra has improved compliance with its Structural Separation Undertaking (SSU) obligations, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) said today.
The federal government will fund a broadband performance monitoring scheme run by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, communications minister Senator Mitch Fifield announced today.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now