Candles and classical music bought some old world charm to AusCERT’s 13th annual Australian Information Security Awards.
australia post - News, Features, and Slideshows
australia post in pictures
Australia Post will work with the Digital Transformation Agency to integrate its Digital iD platform into the government’s Digital Identity Framework.
A group representing businesses and research organisations is heading to New York to spruik the local work on developing technology inspired by and based on Bitcoin’s blockchain and similar distributed ledger technology.
E-commerce giant Alibaba today announced a project to combat counterfeit and fraudulent food products that will include work on a blockchain-inspired pilot model that would be used by supply chain participants.
Following a huge amount of hype in recent years, businesses are now starting to seriously consider the potential of blockchain-inspired technology to perform secure and trusted transactions.
Australia Post will partner with the CSIRO’s Data61 as part of the organisation’s ongoing digital transformation.
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply