Attorney-General Mark Dreyfus has asked the Australian Law Reform Commission (ALRC) to conduct an inquiry into privacy protection.
attorney general - News, Features, and Slideshows
Your hand-picked five-minute wrap up of the biggest Australian IT stories of the week.
The Department of the Western Australian Attorney-General in Perth is looking at options to replace its aging PABX telephony setup.
The Federal Attorney-General’s Department has ruled out regulation of security standards for supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems for critical infrastructure, despite a mounting threat landscape.
The Federal Attorney-General department’s proposed data retention regime would bolster evidence used to combat cybercrime, but would not add significant information that isn’t currently accessible.
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now