Vocus' move to acquire Amcom has received Federal Court approval.
amcom - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus has referred TPG to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission after the telco sought to block the acquisition of Amcom.
Internet service provider iiNet has argued that the cost of complying with proposed anti-piracy legislation should be borne by copyright holders who want websites blocked, not telcos.
Amcom in June will open a tech startup accelerator in Perth focused on software, with applications opening later this month.
AARNet’s customers - including 38 Australian universities and the CSIRO - will be able to collaborate further on research projects using a unified communications (UC) network hosted in the cloud.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.