The Communications Alliance has joined the Association for Data-driven Marketing and Advertising (ADMA) in criticising the federal government’s proposed mandatory data breach notification law, saying that the legislation will come at a cost to industry and that there was not enough consultation.
ADMA - News, Features, and Slideshows
The chief of ADMA has lambasted government plans to impose compulsory data breach notifications as a threat to the prosperity of hundreds of thousands of Australian businesses.
There has been a mixed reaction from the ICT industry to amendments to the Privacy Act with some organisations welcoming the changes while others say more work needs to done on privacy issues.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.