The governments of Queensland and the ACT have joined that of the Northern Territory in criticising the National Broadband Network rollout.
ACT - News, Features, and Slideshows
The ACT government's 2015-16 budget sets aside $8.46 million over four years to carry out a whole-of-government software upgrade program.
"Vivid" telepresence - holograms, immersive gaming, new collaboration services and even 3D pornography - could be the next big thing as gigabit-per-second broadband service spreads across the US.
Smart parking, lighting and waste management could soon be coming to Canberra, according to the ACT government official leading the city’s digital city initiative.
The ACT government expects to save $8.6 million over four years with a whole-of-government ICT transformation program that will see the territory's government employ hybrid cloud.
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more