The government should move quickly to implement the recommendations of the review into the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), telco industry body Communications Alliance said today.
ACMA - News, Features, and Slideshows
Zero-rating — a practice that offers access to some Internet-based services without chewing up a user’s monthly data limit — looks set to hit Australia in a big way.
Operators of machine to machine (M2M) wireless communication links used in the Internet of Things (IoT) will find it easier to access spectrum under proposed changes to regulatory arrangements according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has directed Vaya and Live Connected to comply with the TCP Code after the service providers asked customers for a $20 security deposit in February.
After investing in private cloud and an interdependent application framework, ACMA is now focusing on improving online services and completing an enterprise data warehouse.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.