Techworld Australia recently caught up with Martin Odersky to talk about the creation of Scala; the programming language created in a Web 1.0 world but ended up being used to run Twitter.
a-z of programming languages - News, Features, and Slideshows
Computerworld Australia recently caught up with the Swedish creators of the Shakespeare Programming Language. Jon Aslund and Karl Wiberg, took the time to give us the low-down on what motivated them to create an esoteric programming language in the space of almost one night, the challenges they faced in its creation, and where they see programming languages heading in coming years.
Computerworld Australia is undertaking a series of investigations into the most widely-used programming languages. Here, we talk to the co-creator of the one of today's most popular programming languages: Objective-C.
What prompted the development of MATLAB?
As part of our series of investigations into interesting programming languages Computerworld talks to one of the creators of web development tool, ColdFusion – Jeremy Allaire.
It's relatively simple to get up and running with Clojure - the latest Lisp dialect. We show you how.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.