Australian IT company appoints LG-Nortel to deploy VoIP communications for international growth
Unified Communications » Case studies »
Porirua City Council, just north of the capital Wellington, services 50,000 residents and 3000 businesses for simple tasks such as rate payments through to more complex emergency situations like burst water mains. In an effort to boost its organisational efficiency and customer service the council deployed a Nortel unified communications (UC) solution.
When New Zealand pizza franchise Hell Pizza made the journey across the Tasman to set-up shop in Brisbane, it needed to get noticed fast.
When TV production company FremantleMedia Australia had an opportunity to move to IP telephony during an office refurbishment, the open source Asterisk proved itself to offer everything required and more for the 150-plus handset deployment.
With wired phones dying off at colleges, IT executives on campus are looking to VOIP and unified communications platforms as ways to meet the needs of students and faculty using wireless devices.
Mining and construction distributor Komatsu Australia is overhauling its application infrastructure to drive efficiency and keep pace with more modern technology.
With its data centre housed in 1923 square metres and spread over two levels, ensuring power continuity is at the top of Macquarie Hosting's to-do list.
When it comes to using advanced technology, 120-employee Goldsmith Agio Helms could teach the mega-sized investment banks of the world a thing or two. Take, for example, the sophisticated, converged network infrastructure over which the Minneapolis-based firm conducts its multinational business. Because it supports advanced applications such as instant messaging/presence, unified messaging, video calling and VOIP, the network lets bankers stay in touch and up to date at all times.
Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto took its IP telephony project very seriously, planning for every situation that could disrupt communication with the outside world.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda