It might have been the rage in 2006, but interest in green IT drooped along with the economy during the last two years, analysts say.
Servers » Guides »
There's a large selection of free and open source (FOSS) operating systems available these days, and choosing the right one for any given circumstance can be quite a challenge.
So you’re about to roll out Windows 7 and are thinking of going down the virtual desktop path. You’ve built a good set of skills around server virtualization and feel ready to take on the desktop. Either way, desktop virtualization is increasingly on IT managers’ radars for its promise of greater ease of management, costs savings, flexibility, improved control over security, ability to create and push virtual standard operating environment (SOEs) out to users anytime, anywhere and its ‘green IT’ benefits.
Investing tens of thousands of dollars on a storage array is not a process to be taken lightly. It is, however, an opportunity to set the organisation up with a sound and scalable storage strategy that continues to provide savings down the track.<
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now