- 19 May 2004 21:04
iseemedia’s Reality Studio 2 Digital Media Authoring Suite Available in Australia
SYDNEY – 19 May 2004 – iseemedia Inc., a leading provider of high performance enterprise image servers and new media authoring tools, today announced the Australian release of Reality Studio 2, the latest and most comprehensive set of web and multimedia authoring tools the company has ever released.
RS2 allows web developers to create and integrate photos, panoramas, 3D image objects, video and audio by simply dragging and dropping files and linking them appropriately.
“For the first time Reality Studio 2 provides every tool a digital media developer needs to build immersive media presentations that combine all media types including video, audio and 3D. Our overall objective with RS2 is to make it possible to obtain sophisticated results with easy-to use tools and our new intuitive user interface makes this possible,” said Anthony DeCristofaro, CEO of iseemedia Inc.
RS2 is the ideal creative authoring toolset for commercial applications like, real estate, sports and entertainment, travel and tourism, galleries and museums, advertising and promotion, education and training and online catalogues. Reality Studio has an established user base across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
RS2 encompasses the following wide-ranging functionality:
- Photovista Panorama allows users to easily stitch digital photos into 360° panoramas.
- Photovista 3D Objects, enables rapid creation of 3D image objects that you can rotate to view on all sides.
- Vista Organizer, lets users manage, edit and share photos, video and audio files and 360° panoramas.
- A limited-license version of iseemedia’s award winning image server to deliver the projects on the WEB using high-resolution Flashpix panoramas, images and 3D image objects.
- Viewers – ActiveX, Netscape Plug-ins or Java viewers, let users view Reality Studio content on any HTML page on the Web or locally.
- vuForge – customizes the look and feel of the iseemedia Viewers for your website.
- Support for high-resolution Flashpix™ images providing resolution-on-demand zoom viewing experience.
- Flashpix Photoshop Plug-in makes it easy to acquire, edit and save Flashpix images in Adobe Photoshop®.
- Extensible VRML 2.0 architecture for customizable effects. The plug-in offers integrated VRML 2.0 and VRML script support for even greater flexibility.
RS2 is available to resellers through distributor Scholastic New Media (www.scholastic.com.au/newmedia) and can be purchased online from www.groupservices.com.au.
iseemedia, a global software company headquartered in Toronto, Canada, has rapidly consolidated its position as the market leader in digital image content management. iseemedia was founded by the former CEO, Founder and President of MGI Software, Anthony DeCristofaro, a computer industry veteran with more than 25 years of senior management experience. iseemedia Inc. specializes in the development, marketing and sales, of interactive and dynamic image content solutions for the Internet and wireless networks.
iseemedia has strategic alliances with some of the industry's leading technology companies, such as Kodak Polychrome Graphics, Toshiba, Symbian, and Sun Microsystems. iseemedia imaging software is being used by over 250 web sites worldwide. Clients include Nine West, JC Penney, Kenneth Cole, Jones Apparel, Alba Moda, Porsche, Toyota, Four Seasons Hotels, , and the Diamond Trading Company (formerly De Beers). iseemedia products are supported by a global network of Imaging Partners who provide interactive web applications for real estate, tourism, art galleries and museums, technology and medicine. Visit www.iseemedia.com for more information or contact Philip Bliss, VP Marketing; E-mail: email@example.com. For information about iseemedia’s Australian business, contact Derek Austin of Channel Managers; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Ph: +61 2 9882 2777.
About Channel Managers
Channel Managers provides services for IT vendors operating in the Australian and New Zealand markets. It specialises in planning, establishing and managing distribution channels and provides vendors with an immediate, cost-effective presence in the Australian and New Zealand markets. Channel Managers clients include iseemedia Inc., ScanSoft Inc., and NewSoft Technology Corp. For further information, please visit www.channelmanagers.com.au or contact Derek Austin; Email: email@example.com; Phone: +61 2 9882 2777.