- 16 August 2017 10:43
BMC a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for ITSM for 4th Consecutive Year
THE FULL REPORT IS AVAILABLE HERE: http://www.bmc.com/forms/gartner-magic-quadrant-2017.html?cid=pr-DSM_SGC_All_FC_PR_Gartner_Magic_Quadrant_2017_Analyst_Report-KE-03-f-08142017&cc=pr&elqcid=3889&sfcid=7011O0000027uK3
Gartner also released its 2017 “Critical Capabilities for IT Service Management Tools” report. BMC’s Remedy Service Management Suite v9.1.02 received the highest product scores in 8 of the 11 Critical Capabilities and 4 of the 5 use cases for ITSM Tools, including:
- Incident and Problem Management (4.5 out of 5.0)
- User Experience and Flexibility (4.3 out of 5.0)
- Data Source/ITOM Tool Integration (4.2 out of 5.0)
- IT Knowledge Management (4.1 out of 5.0)
- Configuration Management (3.7 out of 5.0)
- Collaboration (3.7 out of 5.0)
- Self-Service Request Fulfillment (3.7 out of 5.0)
- Reporting and SLA Management (3.4 out of 5.0)
- Advanced Digital Workplace ITSM (3.95 out of 5.0)
- Basic Digital Workplace ITSM (3.85 out of 5.0)
- High Maturity I&O (3.83 out of 5.0)
- Intermediate-Maturity I&O (3.5 out of 5.0)
“Once again we are proud to have our vision for IT Service Management recognised by Gartner in the Leaders quadrant for the fourth consecutive year,” said Nayaki Nayyar, President, Digital Service Management at BMC. “As IT turns its focus to emerging trends such as multi-cloud management, cognitive automation and digital workplace, our current and future vision for service management will enable our customers to support the digital enterprise with mature and evolving capabilities available both on-premises and as a service."
BMC is a global leader in innovative software solutions that enable businesses to transform into digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive advantage. Our Digital Enterprise Management solutions are designed to make digital business fast, seamless, and optimised from mainframe to mobile to cloud and beyond. BMC digital IT transforms 82 per cent of the Fortune 500 and serves more than 10,000 customers worldwide. BMC – Bring IT to Life BMC, BMC Software, the BMC logo, and the BMC Software logo are the exclusive properties of BMC Software Inc., are registered or pending registration with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other BMC trademarks, service marks, and logos may be registered or pending registration in the U.S. or in other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©Copyright 2016 BMC Software, Inc.
Editorial contacts: Christy Seddon | email@example.com | 02 8437 5351
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud