- 16 March 2017 10:43
The Earthquake Commission (EQC) Selects OnBase by Hyland
AUCKLAND – March 16, 2017 – Following a comprehensive procurement process, the Earthquake Commission (http://www.eqc.govt.nz/) (EQC), a natural disaster insurer that also provides research and education to New Zealand residents, has selected OnBase by Hyland, hosted in the Hyland Cloud (http://www.onbase.com/cloud).
EQC will leverage OnBase as the content management component within its claims management system, Guidewire ClaimCenter®. The OnBase integration with ClaimCenter will provide staff with a more efficient way to manage customer claim documents and communications.
“We sought an enterprise information platform that would continue to enhance EQC’s future capabilities,” said Linda Smith, manager business enablement at EQC. ”By extending our Guidewire ClaimCenter functionality and automating the entire claim process, customer information is linked in a secure, centralised system. This new functionality will provide efficiencies for both customers and our staff.”
EQC is the first customer using Hyland’s new secure data centers in New Zealand (http://news.onbase.com/hyland-adds-two-data-centers-in-new-zealand-to-support-growing-cloud-customers/). The co-located data centres in Auckland and Wellington meet the rigorous standards for data sovereignty and encryption required by New Zealand’s government, ensuring EQC’s data is protected by the highest levels of digital and physical security protocols.
“By choosing to host its OnBase solution within the Hyland Cloud, EQC adheres to strict compliance requirements to keep data localised – with secondary locations, multiple copies and N+1 redundancy – while ensuring content is always available to process claims faster and deliver resolutions to customers,” said Ruth Fisk, director of global insurance sales at Hyland.
To learn more about the benefits of integrating Guidewire ClaimCenter with OnBase, visit OnBase.com/Insurance: http://www.onbase.com/insurance
About OnBase by Hyland
OnBase is a single enterprise information platform for managing content, processes and cases deployed via mobile, on-premises or in the Hyland Cloud (http://www.onbase.com/cloud). Providing enterprise content management (ECM), case management, business process management (BPM), records management and capture all on a single platform, OnBase transforms organisations around the globe by empowering them to become more agile, efficient and effective. Enterprise file sync and share (EFSS) for the OnBase platform is available with our complementary offering, ShareBase by Hyland.
Seamless integrations with policy, billing and claims management systems speed processing times across the entire insurance lifecycle from underwriting to claims, increasing the quality and efficiency of work and customer service. Using OnBase, nearly 600 carriers have achieved results by increasing profitability through accurate and consistent underwriting decisions while decreasing response times and costs associated with claims. For more information about Hyland’s solutions for the insurance industry, please visit OnBase.com/Insurance: http://www.onbase.com/insurance
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more