- 13 November 2012 16:21
ASUS 32GB Nexus 7 Model Retails in Australia
Nexus 7 is designed to go wherever you go – and now with up to 32GB of storage, the Nexus 7 can take users even further. The new 32GB model will be available for purchase for a recommended price of AUD$319; the 16GB model will continue to be sold in Australia for AUD$269.
Nexus 7 is available for purchase from the Google Play store and selected retailers, including Harvey Norman, JB HiFi, Dick Smith Electronics, The Good Guys, Bing Lee, Radio Rentals, Office Works, EB Games, BSR and authorised ASUS channel resellers. The new model will be distributed by Synnex and Dicker Data.
About the Nexus 7
Nexus 7 is built by ASUS in partnership with Google, and comes with a NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 quad-core processor so everything is faster – pages load quickly, gameplay is smooth and responsive, and running multiple apps is a breeze. Patented 4-PLUS-1™ design gives users processing power when needed, and battery saving efficiency when they don’t. It comes with Android 4.2, the latest version of the world's most popular mobile platform – featuring an improved keyboard that helps users say and do more, new actionable notifications, updates to Google Now and much more.
Nexus 7 was made for Google Play, putting entertainment users love right in their hand: the world's largest collection of eBooks, millions of songs, thousands of movies and TV shows, and the latest magazines – plus over 675,000 apps and games. Nexus 7 comes with all the favourite Google Apps – like Gmail, Chrome, Google+ and YouTube – putting the best of Google in the palm of the hand.
Technical Specifications • Processor: NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 T30L Quad-Core @ 1.2GHz • Display: 7” WXGA (1280 x 800) high-definition LED backlit IPS panel with 178-degree viewing angles, scratch-resistant Corning® Fit Glass, 10 finger multi-touch, 400nits, ASUS TruVivid technology for improved clarity and brightness • Operating System: Android 4.1, Jelly Bean • Camera: 1.2 megapixel front-facing camera • Sensor: G-Sensor, light sensor, gyroscope, e-compass, GPS, NFC, hall effect sensor • Battery: 4325mAh, 16Wh Li-polymer (Movie playback: 8hrs; book reading: 10hrs; web browsing: 10hrs; audio playback: 50hrs; standby: 300hrs) • Google Mobile services: Google Play, Gmail, Google Earth™, YouTube, Movie Studio, Google Maps, syncing with Google Calendar, Google+ • Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi direct • Network: GSM/EDGE - 850/900/1800/1900 WCDMA - 850/900/1700/1900/2100 • Memory: RAM 1GB, ROM 8/16/32GB • Size and weight: 198.5 x 120 x 10.45mm; 340g • Audio and interface: 2-in-1 audio jack (head-out/MIC), 1x micro-USB, 2x digital microphone, 2x high quality speakers, 1x docking pin
About ASUS ASUS is a worldwide top-three consumer notebook vendor and maker of the world’s best-selling, most award-winning, motherboards. A leading enterprise in the new digital era, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s digital home and office, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktop and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, servers, multimedia devices, wireless solutions, networking devices, tablets and smartphones. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 3,886 awards in 2011 and is widely credited with revolutionising the PC industry with its Eee PC™. ASUS has more than 11,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 3,100 engineers. Company revenue for 2011 was approximately US$11.9 billion.
Media Contact: Sabine Leroy Spectrum Communications 02 9469 5700 firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is