Test Engineer - Insurance domain
- Great Brisbane CBD Location
- Insurance Background is essential
- Competitive Rates $$$
We are seeking for Test Engineer with Insurance background experience based on Brisbane CBD/Sydney for a 4 months part time role.
We are seeking for Test Engineer with Insurance background experience based on Brisbane/Sydney CBD for a 4 months PART TIME role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Brisbane CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Test Manager or test architect with a strong technical background in building scalable, reliable and high-performance applications.
- Understand current application and architectural landscape
- Understand current corporate test strategy
- Draft a Test Strategy for a packaged application with heavy leacy customization
- Work for the strategy to be approved
- Draft a Test Plan with automation framework built in and set up
- Over 5 years of working experience as a tester
- Over 5 years of project experience with management responsibilities
- Insurance domain knowledge is highly preferred
- Agile development experience is preferred
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise
- The ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player
- Agile certification
- Test certification
- Automation testing framework set-up, development experience (coding, not only executing existing scripts)
- Insurance certification
• Minimum 5 years commercial testing experience
• Must have prior experience API testing
• Experience with REST APIs
• (Desirable) Any experience working on Security projects
• (Desirable) ISTQB Certification or similar
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200173249.
Reference Number: 200173249_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below