- Immediate Start
- CBD location
- 12 months contract with potential extension
Are you an experienced Network Engineer looking for your next contract? Join a market leader, bring your Telco experience to the table.
Our client, a respected brand in the Telco market is looking for an experienced Network Engineer/Designer to start immediately on 12 months contract within their cloud and IT infrastructure team.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide high level expertise across multiple domains network connectivity by designing the optimal network/firewalls path.
- Analyse customer firewall requirements for multiple networks and produce network designs that can be implemented by Network Operations.
- Analyse basic and advanced network service requirements for hosting environments (e.g. VIPs, load balancing, SSL offload, iRules) and produce designs/change implementation plans (CIPs) that can be implemented by Network Operations team.
- Lead e2e troubleshooting investigations with key stakeholders such as the requester and Network Operations to diagnose designs that are not working.
- Provide consulting services to customers to assists with requirements discovery, general advice and e2e technical project leadership.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent I.T. comms/network knowledge and have good experience with Cisco, Juniper and F5 products
- Professional networking certification such as CCNA, CCNP equivalent
- Worked for large organisations and/or within the Telco industry
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206. Please quote our job reference number: 200175119.
Reference Number: 200175119_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below