Senior Business Analyst (Insurance Projects)
- Initial 6 month contract, CBD based
- Snr BA required
- Insurance experience well regarded
Leading Insurance Organisation requires a Senior Business Analyst who has worked in General Insurance and/or Finance/Banking domains.
Tier 1 Insurance organisation requires a Senior Business Analyst to work in their busy project team.
You will come from a Banking/Finance and preferably a General Insurance background (though not essential) and work across a new Sales initiative.
There are a number of opportunities for BA's, including Consumer Credit Insurance, Data Segregation, Finance Systems (GL etc.) and Marketing/Branding.
As part of this role, you will be expected to fulfil the following duties:
- Be a true Senior BA, capable of engaging directly with senior stakeholders
- Capable of mobilising and leading workshops with senior leaders from the Business and Technology
- Self-sufficient, proactive approach to defining, performing and documenting discrete analysis tasks
- Primarily business and change focused analysis role, with some potential for IT/technical review required
- Advanced experience in defining and documenting complex business requirements
- Work within an Agile environment
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 7 to 8 years Business Analysis experience
- Minimum 5 years Finance experience, including Insurance experience
- Outstanding Stakeholder management
- Contributed to least 2 Agile projects
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200175044.
Reference Number: 200175044_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below