Graduate Project Coordinator
- Have you sights set on becoming a Project Manager?
- Entry level opportunity, to grow and build your career
- Multiple locations!!
We have a Graduate Project Coordinator role available for an awesome, high performing consultancy. Kick start your career within the project space.
We have an opportunity for a Graduate Project Coordinator role available for an awesome, high performing consultancy. Kick start your career within the project space.
Recently graduated? Ready to kick-start your career? We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated, driven, passionate logical thinker, ideally with a keen interest in the project space. This is a great opportunity to work towards a Project Management role.
*Must have Australian Citizenship for this role*
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Administer, monitor and update information to track project progress including reporting critical project data
- Quote and manage project lead times and milestones
- Outline and assign tasks to appropriate teams
- Liaise with clients for the duration of the Project
- Manage customer and stakeholder expectations
- Manage milestone project billing
Key skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following - Engineering, statistics, IT or Business Related
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent time management skills
- Have the ability to get along with everyone and natural leadership skills
- The ability to think outside the square and strong problem solving skills
- Remain cool, calm and collected under pressure
- 1 + years' experience in a Project Coordinator role or internship
- Must be an Australian Citizen
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200175001.
Reference Number: 200175001_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below