OtherPosted on 22.02.2018
Our client, a leading global mining group are seeking a Controls Advisor for an initial 6 month contract in Brisbane CBD.
- Assist in expansion of the CCF / IS&T Risk and controls framework through the planning and execution of control reviews and security risk assessment support to identify existing controls & control gaps, and then implement and embed new controls as appropriate
- Scope, estimate and schedule control environment CI's as needed via consulting and collaborating with solution design and governance teams for controls improvement changes throughout 2018
- Provide QA assurance on scoped items delivery
- Support the controls improvement opportunities identified whether via the SOX programme, Internal Audit, the SRA process or other ad hoc controls assessments
- Knowledge of application risk and control concepts, with experience in IT risk and controls analysis and a good understanding of application, technology & information management security & controls concepts, including SAP ERP
- Experienced in roles specialising in IT risk management, application controls, and IT general controls
- Knowledge and skills in Sarbanes Oxley Act compliance and internal audits an advantage along with some knowledge of the COSO or COBIT frameworks or methodologies, and leading GRC applications
- Third party, vendor risk management risk and controls knowledge and experience
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 for more information
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rachael Byrnes