Data Migration Lead
- 10 month initial contract with possible extension
- Based in North Canberra | Free parking
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
CANBERRA BASED. Do you have extensive experience working with large Oracle ERP programs? Do you have team lead experience? Apply now!
We are currently seeking an experience Data Migration Lead specialising in the Oracle Utilities applications product (Oracle Data Integrator [ODI]). This role will lead a Data Management Tribe to define, apply and implement the ODI scripts required to support the Data Cleansing, transformation and load into the Oracle WAM, MWM and NMS applications.
- Review and provide direction on data management, extract, transform, validate and load data scripting for the Oracle ODI application.
- Work collaboratively with business and project stakeholders to guide data migration development.
- Drive, facilitate and co-ordinate data migration decision making between internal and external project staff.
- Manage the development and maintenance of data migration scripts and documentation.
- Participate in project sprint planning and closure activities.
- Demonstrated experience working in data migration, ETL processes, data cleansing and validation on large Oracle ERP programs.
- An accomplished Data Migration Lead with experience (2 years+) managing the development and implementation of data migration solutions using the Oracle ODI product, (including demonstrated experience working within an asset intensive industry implementation project).
- Experience working with (or demonstrated understanding of) the Oracle Utility Application Framework.
Australian Citizenship mandatory.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200174651.
Reference Number: 200174651_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below