Senior Business Analyst
- Work To Deliver Services Faster And With More Agility
- Organisation Wide Finance And Management Systems Transformation
- Transformation Program
Currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a wide program of work, Business Processing, Document Processing, Change Management
We are currently looking to engage a Senior Business Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for putting in a new counselling case management system and you will be working with selected vendors to ensure configuration meets business requirements, and working closely with Change Managers to ensure the fit out is successful.
The role is not a very technical role; we are looking for someone who is more business focused.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with government expertise, preferably from an Education, Health or Community background would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in documenting and modelling business processes (current and future state) as part of a business transformation project or program.
- Demonstrated experience in working with a range of stakeholders to document clear and traceable business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in working on both business and IT projects
- Strong understanding of organizational change management
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage expectations with senior stakeholders
- Experience using enterprise business modelling tools is desirable
- Experience in finance, student management or student wellbeing projects is desirable
- Great communication skills and the ability to change language and messages depending on audience
- Advanced documentation sills, ability to clearly document processes, requirements and problem statements and end user communications
- Dynamic and positive approach and eager to get stuck into anything
- Ability to change when business priorities change or move
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200174711.
Reference Number: 200174711_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below