- Exp in business process improvement
- Exp in re-engineering
- Contract based at CBD
A Large Government sector is looking is looking for an experienced Reporting Analyst
Great opportunity for an experienced Reporting Analyst to join a leading top-tier government organization. You will be involved in investigate and analyze reporting requirements to ensure successful governance of shared operating model, recommend solution, Liaise with stakeholder/ customers.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Reporting analyst lead in business process improvement initiatives.
- Reporting analyst team member in major end-to-end business process re-engineering or business transformation initiatives.
- Reporting analyst team member in major Information Technology delivery projects ensuring solution enables business processes.
- 1-3 years of Business Process Improvement /Re-engineering, Data Analysis, System Functional & Non-Functional Analysis experience.
- Education: Desired business and/or technology tertiary qualifications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative and self-direction, and as a team member to produce consistently high-quality work.
- Ability to use initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgment while maintaining a strong customer service approach.
Please press "APPLY" button or alternatively send in your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will receive the call.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200174483.
Reference Number: 200174483_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below