Security Specialist (SIEM)
OtherPosted on 21.01.2018
Our client is hiring a Security Specialist (SIEM)- Splunk Certified to configure & maintain SIEM systems.
- Configure and manage the department SIEM systems based on security best practices and departmental requirements
- Monitor and maintain overall system health of supported SIEM systems
- Assist in end to end fault determination, troubleshooting or escalation of security infrastructure, working with the security and other support team services
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Splunk search language, search techniques, alerts, dashboards and report building.
- Certification in Splunk Enterprise:
- Certified Admin
- Certified Architect
- Enterprise Security
- Cloud Administration
- Demonstrated experience in Security & Vulnerability Assessment solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of Linux/UNIX & Windows operating systems
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Elisha Saggar