- Join a leading global organisation
- Sydney CBD Location
- 6 Month contract position
Assist with the rollout of Office 365, Windows 2016 and Skype for Business
A leading, global organisation are looking for a Junior Rollout Engineer who likes to be challenged, is proactive and can follow instructions promptly.
As a Junior Rollout Engineer, you will be responsible for the below mentioned:
• Interacting with clients
• Provide training to Groups and resolve post deployment issues
• Escalate unresolved problems to client nominated escalation points / support teams
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
• Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
• Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2016
• Good presentation skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Able to provide training to small groups.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Exceptional outlook, calendar and Excel skills.
• Experience with any other organization tool and MS Project skills would be advantage.
• Exceptional written, verbal Communication and coordination skills
• Attention to details
• Can do attitude
If you are interested in this position and believe you meet the selection criteria above, please APPLY now or email Olivia Lewis - email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200174364.
Reference Number: 200174364_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below