Technical Business Analyst - Government - 12 Month Contract - Sydney
- Must be Australian Citizen for security clearance
- Must have strong Agile methodology experience and knowledge of UI and UX
- Sydney North Shore location closed to public transport
Long-term contract with large government org looking for 2x Technical Business Analyst with Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) methodologies exp.
Large Government organisation is looking for skilled Technical Business Analyst to join their team based in the North Shore area.
Due to the nature of the project, they are needing someone with solid experience of creating executable Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) acceptance criteria. On the day to day, you will be working alongside an Agile cross-functional team including Engineers, Automated Test Specialist and Product Managers.
To be considered you should have the following experience
- MUST BE an Australian Citizen for security clearance purposes
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Agile methods
- Demonstrated experience in the Technical Business and System Analysis of complex user requirements and identification of innovative, appropriate solutions for major ICT projects.
- Expert knowledge and experience translating requirements into incrementally deliverable product backlog items
- Solid experience of creating executable Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated a high level of experience in the specification and system design for implementing interfaces between large enterprise systems.
- Testing experience in all stages of the SDLC
- Knowledge of modern UI and UX capabilities and issues
- Demonstrated experience in translating business requirements into functional and non-functional system requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the AML/CTF domain
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ozzi Fauzy on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200174412.
Reference Number: 200174412_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below