Junior Cyber Security Analyst
ACTPosted on 01.12.2018
- Contract till June 2018 with extension options
- CANBERRA BASED
- Must be Australian Citizens with Government Security Clearance to apply.
Large Federal Government seeking mid level Security Analyst
Large Federal Government Agency seeking Junior Cyber Security Analyst be responsible for:
- the development of reporting tools and standard operating procedures,
- preparation of guidance documents and training materials, risk statements, product evaluations and
- providing ad-hoc security advice to system owners and other stakeholders. Other duties include monitoring and reporting relating to ICT Security systems and alerts,
- managing incoming enquiries and correspondence through the Cyber Security mailbox.
To be successful in this role you should have
- Demonstrated experience within a cyber security team or environment
- Cyber Security training or qualifications
- Prior experience within a technical IT position
All qualified applicants must have Australian Citizenship holding a minimum baseline clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Stephanie Garrard on 02 61519202. Please quote our job reference number: 200172753.
Reference Number: 200172753_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below