Project Manager - Infrastructure
- Perth CBD
- 6 month contract
- Immediate Interviews!
Looking for a Project Manager to join a growing organisation who has worked on a Data Center migration project.
Seeking a Project Manager who is specialized in managing Infrastructure project which includes data center migration projects to join a growing organisation based in Perth city for a 6 month initial contract with potential extension.
You will be responsible for the overall health of the Project, ensuring that the project meets its objectives, deliverables are complete, produced to schedule, to budget and meet the quality specified. You will be required to manage the project financials including monthly billing and revenue forecasting.
Your day to day responsibility will be :
• Achieve all the objectives and complete the project to customer satisfaction using project Management processes.
• Set overall project plan/strategy.
• Arrange Project Assurance reviews and technical reviews of the Project.
• Monitor and maintain project progress, contain costs, and resolve issues where necessary.
• Manage any Sub-Project Managers
• Manage the risk
• Escalate issues when senior management action is required.
- Extensive experience in project management and working with third parties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a customer facing environment
- Experience working on network integration including LAN/WAN & WLAN solutions
- IP Telephony and Unified Communications
- Proven background in IT Infrastructure, either technical engineering, or support.
- Broad knowledge in one or more product/solution/service areas of networking and unified communications (desirable)
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shilpa Singh on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200173137.
Reference Number: 200173137_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below