Engineer Control Systems Specialist
- Rotating Roster
- Accommodation and Flights paid
- A valid Australian Class C Drivers Licence
We have an exciting contracting opportunity for an Engineer Control System Specialist to join an exciting team at a remote location.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Engineer Control Systems Specialist.
This role will involve managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, as well as take an active role in producing the safety culture within the Production Systems Engineering team. Whilst adhering and ensuring the development of the Process Control System hardware and all aspects of software design; this including handover support.
As the Engineer Control System Specialist you will provide expertise to the Production System stream, and contribute to the technical and architectural design of new projects. You will be able to standardise and simplify Production Systems to ensure there are no safety risks, volume or cost impacts, and highlight any process improvements required to remove inefficiencies. Compliance will be adhered to at all times in line with relevant global asset defined processes and standards.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Control Systems, Instrumentation, Electronic or Electrical Engineering,
- High degree of competence with Industrial Control System design, development, deployment, transition and support.
- Experienced with control and automation systems, as well as electronic communications.
- A sound understanding of integration principles between PLC, SCADA and MES systems, PLC programming (especially Allen Bradley, Siemens and GE), and CITECT development.
- A valid Australian Class C Drivers Licence will be required.
This role is an initial 7 Month Contract based at Olympic Dam and the roster is as follows:
- 5 Days on, 2 Off
- 5 Days on, 2 Off
- 10 Days on, 4 Days Off
If the above sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you immediately. If you have any queries, please contact us!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Simone Yearsley on 08 74220613. Please quote our job reference number: 200173216.
Reference Number: 200173216_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below