CONSULTANT - OTHER
ACTPosted on 01.11.2018
- Canberra Location
- Contract till 30 June (Possible Extensions)
- Baseline Clearance or above mandatory
Drive spending and cost reduction, while maximizing business value, Drive the best use of Information Technology services and improve efficiency
Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drive spending and cost reduction, while maximizing business value
- Drive the best use of Information Technology services
- Improve business efficiency through analytics of current trends and forecasting future needs and trends.
- Develop capacity management plan and suggest ideas for improvements
- Highly Developed Capacity Management and Analytical skills and experience
- Knowledge of and experience in producing a capacity plan which matches the evolving demands of the Department in the most cost-effective and timely manner
- Knowledge of and experience in monitoring of performance and throughput of IT Services and the supporting infrastructure components
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Highly developed knowledge and skills in undertaking tuning activities to make the most efficient use of existing resources
- Knowledge of and experience in understanding the demands currently being made for IT resources and producing forecasts for future requirements
- Influencing the demand for resource in conjunction with Financial Management
- Highly Developed Presentation Skills
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Ability to implement new procedures and processes to improve efficiency
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tori Bull on (02) 6151 9214. Please quote our job reference number: 200174333.
Reference Number: 200174333_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below