Consulting Project Manager (Agile)
- Canberra Location
- Pioneering Microsoft Gold Partner
- Australian Citizen with Active Baseline or Above Clearance
International recognised Microsoft Gold Partner seek the expertise of two Consulting Agile Project Managers with Enterprise environment experience.
International recognised and pioneering Microsoft Gold Partner seek the expertise of two Consulting Agile Project Managers that has been involved in managing Agile led projects within an enterprise environment.
The successful candidates will lead a new Agile initiative in a team environment that encourages collaboration and input into this project. Due to the timeframes of this project needing to be delivered, you will be implementing Agile while managing the software delivery process.
- Setting up and implementing software release by working alongside software developers
- Strong Agile and Rapid Application Development to be deployed while working in a fast-paced environment
- Supporting the delivery of products on multiple platforms - desktop, web, mobile applications
- Technical background (from a Software Development background that have moved into a PM/Agile delivery position)
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years' experience in front end web application/software development project management
- Proven Project Management experience within Agile software development methodology
- Understand the product road-mapping process and digital product management
- Experience working within the consulting sector
- PMP or Prince2 and Agile certification
- Experience in proposal development, project estimation, project delivery and exposure to application management and support
- Broad experience in running multiple simultaneous projects (varying sizes and complexities);
- Strong commercial awareness and high level of EQ
- Excellent leadership, stakeholder management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with JIRA
- Exposure to Scaled Agile environments
- Be an Australian citizen with an Active Baseline clearance
In return you will get:
- Attractive salary + base + discretionary bonus
- Access to world class training program
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Extended Maternity / Paternity leave
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Opportunity to grow your career with the most innovative and collaborative MS Gold Partner in Australia.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Eleanor Malinavitilevu on 07 33395625. Please quote our job reference number: 200174336.
Reference Number: 200174336_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below