Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation
- Citrix experience required & XenApp
- Initial 6 month contract with likely extension
- Brisbane south-side location
Initial 6 month contract for an experienced Systems Administrator to join a large not for profit organisation based on the south-side.
Initial 6 month contract for an experienced Systems Administrator to join a large not for profit organisation based on the southside.
This role is situated within the BAU Technical Support team and will be supporting a wide range of technologies. This role will see you liaise extensively with clients also, from responding to inbound client issue calls and attempting to troubleshoot and provide a resolution remotely, to attending client sites to resolve technical issues in person face to face.You will also have the opportunity to work across current and upcoming ICT projects across the business.
- Extensive Citrix support experience
- Experience in supporting and maintaining Windows Servers / Desktops, Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office 365.
- Server backup administration experience required
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience supporting virtualised environments
- Ability to maintain support documentation
- Good communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Self-motivated with a disciplined work ethic
- Professionally presented
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Level 2/3 service desk experience
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200172569.
Reference Number: 200172569_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below