Senior Program Manager
- 12 month initial contract - Immediate Start!
- CBD Based
- Market Leading Organisation
Seeking a Senior Program Manager with proven experience delivering large complex programs ($10M+) with multiple streams. 12 month initial contract
Are you an experienced Senior Program Manager with experience delivering large complex programs with multiple streams? Then one of Australia's leading financial services organisations wants you!
Seeking a Senior Program Manager with an agile/waterfall delivery background to join a leading organisation on a 12 month initial contract based in Sydney CBD.
In order to be considered you must have a Program Management background in Financial Services & banking - with a proven track record in successfully delivering large scale, complex programs
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve:
- Manages program to achieve objectives and business benefits
- Develops and proactively manages relationships and communications with program stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams
- Structures programs for success incorporating required skills from within the Group and sourcing resources from delivery partner organisations
- Communicates and reports on the status of the program providing transparency
- Develops robust program documentation to manage the on time and on cost delivery of quality deliverables
- Oversees and directs program schedule, cost and quality in reaching decisions relating to project delivery
- 8+ years of experience working as a Program Manager within Financial Services/Banking domains
- Agile/Waterfall delivery background essential
- Experience delivering integration projects
- Experience working on large programs of work - managing budgets $20m +
- Experience managing team sizes of 50+
- Ability dealing with very senior level stakeholders within a high pressure environment
- Industry experienced with recognised achievements in program management and/or solution delivery
- Strong communication skills required - both written & verbal
- Stakeholder & vendor management skills
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200173543.
Reference Number: 200173543_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below