- National organisation
- Initial 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
Looking for a Transformation Change Analyst to work on a massive transformation program within a high profile organisation based in Sydney CBD.
Join of Australia's biggest utilities organisations based in the heart of the Sydney CBD and be part of an exciting and huge transformation program.
- Completion of deliverables and activities to support the project team at the direction of the program Change Manager with respect to Cloud Transformation.
- Developing appropriate and engaging communications materials for a range of audiences, including senior executives and end users.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams and supplier teams to execute communications according to the project communications plan.
- Coordinating and supporting delivery of stakeholder engagement and communications activities, such as roadshows and change champion sessions.
- Supporting completion and maintenance of key change management deliverables, such as stakeholder assessment and monitoring and change impact assessments to understand the solution and what it means for different stakeholder groups.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you must have following skills and experience;
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar roles, with a focus on process/technology-driven people change
- Demonstrated skills and experience in delivering change analyses and change management plans and actions within a business technology implementation project
- Demonstrated experience and capacity to plan for change using methodologies and templates
- Demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills, and ability to establish relationships and communicate at all levels
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200173876.
Reference Number: 200173876_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below