- 5 month contract
- Parramatta Location
- Work with a large, government organisation
Fantastic 5-month contract opportunity now available for a Training/Education Officer with a government organisation in Parramatta
A fantastic contract opportunity now available for a Training Officer based in Parramatta. You will educate, review, develop and deliver high quality educational resources to help inform stakeholders and build a positive reputation of the organisation.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Communicating complex and technical concepts to diverse audiences
- Support generation of internal and external media content
- Review, revise and maintain educational material associated with learning resources and the organisation's programs and educational website
- Provide concierge duties for meetings and workshops
Selection criteria include:
- 3+ years' experience communicating complex and technical concepts through education activities and programs aimed at secondary and tertiary audiences in a range of learning environments
- Demonstrated experience using multiple delivery techniques, styles, and methods to better engage with audiences
- Experience coordinating and/or managing groups in informal outdoor learning environments
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200174195.
Reference Number: 200174195_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below