PROJECT MANAGEMENT / TEAM LEAD
Project Control Analyst
SA, AdelaidePosted on 28.12.2017
- High profile Employer
- Great Conditions
- Excellent Opportunity
A permanent opportunity exists for experienced Project Control Analysts.
We need to speak with experienced Project Control Analysts!
Multiple roles exist in this high profile company.
Your duties will include -
- Assisting in applying and maintaining program/project management standards through a strong governance model
- Implementation and management of weekly control cycle and program governance calendar
- Maintaining and managing:
- program issues and risk database
- program variation register
- program deliverable acceptance certificates and register
- document repository for all formal program documentation
- Consolidating reports from the individual projects and report on the progress of the overall program to the management team
- Maintaining End to end visibility and tracking of all program requirements and activities
- Maintaining Program and Executive meeting minutes etc.
The skills you will possess will include -
- Experience working in a program management office supporting large programs with multiple projects and project managers
- Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong administrative and Microsoft Office skills
- Good Interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Strong Organisational skills to balance and prioritise work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Team player who is very proactive
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- A good understanding of Project Management Principles
These roles are scheduled to start in early February so do not delay!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 7422 0616. Please quote our job reference number: 200174162.
Reference Number: 200174162_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below