Senior DevOps Manager
- Initial 6 month contract with likely extension
- Convenient Melbourne CBD location
- Excellent daily rate on offer
Are you passionate about DevOps & looking for your next challenge? Apply now to be part of this exciting project. Excellent daily rate is on offer.
Are you passionate about DevOps and looking for your next great challenge? Don't delay and apply now to be part of this exciting project. Excellent daily rate is on offer.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have you will need to have the below skills:
- 7+ years demonstrable Technical and Delivery Leadership and Management experience, as part of the delivery of high-profile, large and complex projects
- 4+ years DevOps experience
- Evidence of participation in the full software development life cycle
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies, Operational Usability, understanding customer expectations, and operational IT issues and trends
- Prior experience with technologies such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Docker, K8s, AWS, Azure, Linux, Windows, Python, Groovy, Shell Scripting, Server Spec, ELK, Splunk, Grafana
- Ideally you will also have some project management experience including strong stakeholder management experience
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide thought leadership on and/or perform hands-on design and implementation of CI/CD and cultural transformation.
- Lead delivery teams to achieve success through the adoption of Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices
- Help Delivery teams achieve success through coaching of the Team
- Drive consistency in how Software Delivery Tools and Continuous Delivery are applied across initiatives
- Drive any associated cultural change by gaining an understanding of people's concerns about Continuous Delivery and DevOps and helping them understand the vision and what it means to them
- Implement new Software Delivery Tool and Continuous Delivery Tool capabilities
- Provide a stable and performing Software Delivery Tool and Continuous Delivery Tool platform
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Birka Affleck on 0386804227. Please quote our job reference number: 200171215.
Reference Number: 200171215_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below