- AWS and Cloud Technologies
- Sydney CBD
- Contract Position
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a varied role including both Systems Admin and DevOps
You will be working in a cross-functional team to research, procure and deliver those technology enablers. Much of what will be delivered will be used by our software delivery teams and product squads and you will also be required to assist with uptake, mentoring and coaching.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Work within an Agile project team to build and implement Continuous Delivery and Cloud automation solutions
- Keen to learn and work with technologies outside of core skills ? Willingness to work flexibly and provide occasional on-call support outside of business hours
- Development of high quality, robust software solutions that meet business expectations
- Assist in implementation and automation of cloud enabled application environments, tools and platforms
- Collaborate in a team environment to share knowledge and experience
- Perform code reviews and analysis
- Automate software deployments using continuous delivery pipelines products
- Champion continuous delivery principles and practices
The ideal candidate will possess:
A sound understanding DevOps and Continuous integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) principles and strong background in cloud infrastructure like AWS or Azure.
- Strong Linux DevOps experience
- A keenness to continuously grow and learn
- Experience in AWS, such as CloudFormation, automated deployment, S3, Amazon ElasticSearch Service, DynamoDB, Lamdba or similar
- Experience in CI/CD toolsets, such as Jenkins/ Bamboo/TeamCity, Ansible/Puppet/Chef, Selenium ICS/Protractor or similar
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, CI/CD etc. and experience with TDD and/or BDD.
- An understanding of Microservices architectures and supporting technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to collaborate, delegate, facilitate, and negotiate as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications, computing industry/business certifications or substantial equivalent experience in the information technology industry.
Ability to work in an Agile team to deliver reusable high-quality cloud automation in a responsive manner.
- Ability to research and critique various cloud enabled technologies and tools that are complimentary with DevOps.
- Ability to consistently apply test driven development and behaviour driven development methodologies.
- Willingness to contribute to our development community.
- Ability to write technical design documents.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, who will be required to work collaboratively with the team and numerous stakeholders
- Ability to coach and mentor teams with uptake of DevOps enabled tools, technologies and platforms.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the above criteria, please APPLY now or email Olivia Lewis email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200174106.
Reference Number: 200174106_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below