Business Project Manager
- Work To Deliver Service Faster And With More Agility
- Organisation Wide Finance And Management Systems Transformation
- Strong Business And Methodology Experience
Currently looking for a Business Project Manager for a wide program of work, Strong Business and Methodology, Prince 2, Risk and Issue, ATP
We are currently looking to engage a Business Project Manager who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for coordinating the risk, quality and progress of projects to Departmental standards, and ensures projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope.
Supporting the Principal Project Manager, you will be contributing to a high performing team setting, collaborates effectively, and initiates continuous improvement practices.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise. You will have a strong background business and methodology experience (most of your experience have been in a business function NOT IT)
- Multiple teams/resources
- Develop and implement project management plans for new programs and projects
- Manage the planning and delivery of small projects, ensuring compliance with approved project methodologies, policies, guidelines, tools and metrics; coordinate the work of small project teams to ensure project outcomes are delivered
- Identify project risks and work with relevant stakeholders to develop strategies to minimise or mitigate these risks
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies for the continuous monitoring, reporting and evaluation of projects
- Contribute to post-implementation project assessments and project quality assurance activities as required
- Undertake research regarding best practice project management, and suggest appropriate changes to methodologies, technologies, systems and tools
- Provide advice and support to internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless project delivery
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to ensure project outcomes are met; provide progress reports as required and ensure accurate records are maintained in accordance with Departmental protocols.
- Strong experience working in one or more large scale enterprise technologies
- The ability to manage ambiguity and adapt to change.
- Previous experience with a Learning Management System (LMS), E-Learning, and digital technologies is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of recognised project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE 2).
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200173985.
Reference Number: 200173985_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below