Senior System Engineer
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- IT Infrastructure & Microsoft System
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO APPLY!
Currently looking for a Senior System Engineer for a wide program of work, Microsoft System Centre Suite, Active Directory, Windows Server, CBD
We are currently looking to engage a Senior System Engineer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will be required to work with project teams as the lead engineering resource to build and deliver Microsoft infrastructure solutions from design documentation within a project framework.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Provide engineering and design for complex Microsoft environments.
- Strong hands on experience in complex Microsoft Exchange enterprise environments handling exchange environments both in the cloud and on premise.
- Perform upgrades, security, virus protection, spam protection, registry, active directory, editing, system implementation, performance monitoring and problem solving for complex environments, strategic planning, functional management, and deployment of client software for mail migrations
- Experience configuring and administration of high availability environments and services.
- Provide administration and engineering support for all messaging related projects such as implementing new system or processors.
- Knowledge with capacity planning in distributed environment.
- Operating workloads within a cloud and on premises environments.
- Strong understanding of system hardening and security configuration.
- Experience in supporting exchange server health checks recommending best practices.
- Patching experience, including Office 365.
- Life cycle management of infrastructure software.
- Review, approve and schedule changes requests and maintenance activities.
- Manage and enhance a stable and robust SCOM 2016 monitoring and alerting environment.
- 7+ years' experience with Systems Administration and Engineering in a Windows environment to include Office 365, Active Directory, ADFS, SCCM, SCOM, Windows Server (2012 & 2016), Skype & Exchange.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with influence stakeholders, internal teams and strategic vendors.
- Virtualization experience - VMware preferred - highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Provide coaching, leadership and technical expertise for other engineers.
- Experience reviewing and providing feedback on solution designs.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Vault archiving servers.
- Experienced working within an ITIL framework
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- MUST HAVE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200173540.
Reference Number: 200173540_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below