Junior Data Analyst
- Melbourne CBD location
- Data mapping, decision modeling, process/ experience ideal!
- Permanent opportunity
Junior Data Analyst with bus rules, data mapping, decision modeling, process/ workflow/ data modeling. Melbourne CBD, product development company!
Are you a Junior Data Analyst with a passion for Business Rules and Real time analysis experience seeking a new permanent position?
Want to work in a cutting edge fin-tech product development organisation in Melbourne CBD? Then look no further! We have the perfect role for you!
The purpose of this role is to work primarily with internal stakeholders, you will elicit and transform business requirements into detailed technical requirements and business rules to be implemented in the decision engine platform. You will join a recently established team dedicated to enhancing the real-time decision-making capability and improving the customer experience.
In particular, you will also:
- Be responsible for eliciting, scoping, classifying and defining business requirements and rules into testable and implementable rules, functional/non-functional requirements and technical specifications
- Process the allocated workload efficiently, accurately and in accordance to risk settings and appetite, utilizing systems/equipment as required, ensuring internal and external customers have a high quality service
- Work with developers, testers, other BA's, program manager and architect in an iterative SDLC to provide quality requirements and solution specifications for delivery by developers and QA
- Monitor and adhere to the performance against SLAs and expected performance standards, taking corrective action and providing instruction and advice where necessary
- Ensure data requirements are understood and included in feature development and system changes
- Walk-through of requirements with developers and testers, some testing may be required from time to time
With demonstrated 3 - 4 yrs of current/recent commercial experience in the following:
- Understanding of Business rules definition
- Solution requirements specification
- Data mapping and data dictionary
- Integration and interface analysis
- Superb documentation and communication
- Requirements management including traceability
- Decision Modeling
- Process and workflow modeling
- Data modeling
- Understanding of delivery methodologies with practical experience and application of them e.g. UML, BPMN, SDLC, Agile, Waterfall
- Understanding of specification standards/methodologies e.g. UML, BPMN 2.0, User Stories etc.
Apply now by sending your CV in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200173400.
Reference Number: 200173400_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below