Senior Consultant - Portfolio Governance
- Exciting permanent opportunity
- Convenient Melbourne CBD location
- Long term career opportunity in challenging environment
Looking for an excellent permanent role to start in January? Do you have strong governance, PMO and Portfolio Management experience? Look no further!
We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant with outstanding governance, PMO and Portfolio Management experience for a permanent opportunity based in the CBD.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Prior extensive experience in portfolio management and governance of portfolio's in excess of $100m pa, large scale environment (3000+ employees) within a fast paced, busy working environment.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of portfolio, program and project management (e.g. Agile practices).
- Experience with project management systems, tools and processes and how these are practically used in a PMO or Project environment.
- Excellent executive written and oral communication skills with and strong ability to lead and influence stakeholders across different levels (including GM level).
- Experience working in management consulting sector.
- Experience in financial services and banking will be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong commercial acumen.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Portfolio Governance - Submissions
- Portfolio Management
- Portfolio financial management
- Continuous Improvement
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Birka Affleck on 0386804227. Please quote our job reference number: 200172297.
Reference Number: 200172297_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below