Technical Business Analyst-Genesys
- Diverse, challenging project
- Pennant Hills Based
- Initial contract until May 2018
A leading Telecommunications provider is seeking a Tech BA to play a critical role in supporting solutions using Genysy product suite
As a technical expert in Genesys, you will play a critical role in developing and supporting technical solutions using the Genesys product suite in support of business initiatives. Analyse business requirements and help translate these into solution designs, facilitate testing, deploy and embedding into operations. The key objective will be to improve ease of change on the Genesys platform where possible and where it is not to ensure that the business understands when further expertise needs to be engaged.
- Documenting operational requirements for making minor changes on the Genesys platform.
- Translating requirements into solution specifications working closely with the Genesys Platform Manager and vendors.
- Map requirement to Genesys solutions components such GA, Genesys interfaces, IRD, Geneyss IVR, multimedia and iWD.
- Coordinating feedback on solution design and ensuring changes are tracked and communicated.
- Educating the business on solution limitations and options for achieving business outcomes.
- Conducts "gap analysis" to understand business requirements, including functional and non-functional requirements, and identify opportunities to address gaps with technology solutions.
- Ensure that requirements take into consideration future planned road map capabilities.
- In consultation with IT, Identify technology solutions that meet the business requirements from a functional and technical perspective; work with relevant domain leads and technical architects to manage inter-dependencies.
- Develop test plans, cases and conduct testing to ensure solutions are fit for purpose. Monitor the provisioning and deployment of solutions through the Test, Staging and Production life-cycle.
- Educate the business on Genesys solutions so that the business can manage BAU change autonomously.
- Genesys v8.x Certifications in Framework and Routing & Reporting (GCP8-CIV or equivalent)
- Genesys v8.x Certifications in Voice Platform (GCP8-GVP8), Email (GCP8-ESV), WFM (GCP8-WFM) and IWD (GCP8_IWD)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in application development and support of Genesys-based Contact Centre
- Comprehensive technical expertise on the Genesys platform such as, but not limited to: application/solution design, testing, troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Ability to 'bridge the gap' between teams and cross-functional processes
- Advanced MS Excel, and Competent MS PowerPoint, Word, Visio
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200173313.
Reference Number: 200173313_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below