Cloud Test Engineer
- Initial 6 month contract
- CBD based Sydney
- National Organisation
Exciting opportunity for a Cloud Test Engineer based in the heart of the Sydney CBD
Fantastic opportunity now available for a Cloud Test Engineer to work on client site with a huge market leader in the heart of Sydney's CBD
Required Mandatory skills
- Using testing methodologies in an SDLC environment
- Be able to create test scenarios from code based build pipelines and automate expected outcome testing through code
- Advanced commercial experience using one or many development languages such as Java, Python, .Net as well as scripting languages such as Bash and Powershell.
- Testing IaaS and PaaS services using continuous delivery pipelines and methodologies
- AWS or Azure knowledge and commercial experience developing into the AWS or Azure services
- Automating AWS or Azure environments using Cloud Formation or VSTS
- AWS or Azure developer and architect certifications
- Minimum 3+ years commercial development experience in a tester capacity
- Experience working in a high paced environment
- Minimal supervision and excellent communication skills
- Ability to interview and interact with business and technical stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work outside core hours when required to meet specific deadlines
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200173025.
Reference Number: 200173025_7
How to Apply?
Click on the link below