PROJECT MANAGEMENT / TEAM LEAD
NSW, SydneyPosted on 27.11.2017
- Diverse, challenging project
- North Sydney Based
- Initial 6 month contract
A leading technology transformation company is seeking a Records Analyst to review and coordinate the the business's rules for records management
- Complete all request for records management advice
- Coordinate with legal, privacy and risk on records management advice when required
- Review and update records management disposal schedules
- Initiate, manage and complete records management compliance projects to agreed deadlines.
- Knowledge and skills in using records classification system and retention policies
- Demonstrated skills in using Record Point or other record keeping systems for records capture, classification, storage, retention and disposal
- Experience in applying business rules for implementation in an electronic document and record management system
- Experience in physical records archiving , cataloguing and transfer to storage
- Experience of records management systems (RecordPoint preferrable), SharePoint and Microsoft Office
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200172571.
Reference Number: 200172571_6
How to Apply?
Click on the link below