Senior Business Analyst
- Large Transformation Project
- Work To Deliver Services Faster And More Agile
- Organisation Wide Finance And Management Transformation
Currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a wide program of work, Large, Information Management Documenting and Modelling, BI Roadmaps, CBD
We are currently looking to engage a ICT Senior Business Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the delivery of the Information Management Program (IM) which flows from the IM Strategy and Roadmap. It will also support the development of a capability to support data sharing between agencies.
The Business Analyst role is critical in the development and delivery of the information management capability and governance working with the IM and BI teams and business stakeholders to develop business and customer requirements, mapping and testing practical and easy to understand processes and protocols in relation to various initiatives in the Information Management and BI roadmaps. This includes supporting various IM and BI initiatives including the Information Asset Register, Information Management Standards, Information Sharing, Business Glossary, Master Data Management and Reference Data Management.
- Contribute to the development and analysis of business systems, data, processes and procedures to support good information management and governance across the department
- Support the development and enhancement implementation of easy to understand information management procedures, policies and roadmap, including providing training, monitoring compliance and reporting on outcomes.
- Consult and negotiate with multiple internal and external stakeholders building successful working relationships
- Maintain information resources in one or more settings including: business records, data modelling, statistical data, metadata and intranet.
- Oversee the implementation of information management procedures, policies and roadmap, including providing training, monitoring compliance and reporting on outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in an information and or data management
- Demonstrated experience delivering reporting and documentation
- Experience within the education sector or in complex organisations is an advantage
- The ideal candidate will:
- Be business savvy, be able to contribute to the development of a modern IM capability and roll out of a roadmap of IM initiatives that is business centric, visible, easy to understand and adopt (demonstrate a proactive, hands-on attitude)
- Contribute to and participate across multiple projects (be comfortable engaging the project at both a high and low level)
- Contribute to building an information management capability that is seen as an enabler and leader in its field
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200173189.
Reference Number: 200173189_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below