QLD, BrisbanePosted on 22.11.2017
- Brisbane, Melbourne OR Sydney
- Exciting new design projects
- 3 months + extensions
Multiple Network Designers are required to work with a leader in telecom industry via a large, well known consultancy firm.
Roles and responsibility's:
- Responsible for ensuring all E2E designs are in accordance with our clients technical specifications and regulatory requirements
- Provide specialist support to the respective project and design teams
- Ensure delivery of program by monitoring and reporting on the design process
- Report to the Team Leader and provide the overall progress and any issues
- High level of organisational, prioritising and problem solving skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in the design and delivery of fixed telco access networks, with a thorough understanding of copper, fibre aerial, underground and intra-building solutions.
- Network design principles, industry standards and installation practices
- Copper cross connect, splicing, termination and testing methodology knowledge
If you have the above skills and experience, you're self motivated, can handle multiple projects at once and priorities effectively then please APPLY immediately.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 3339 5608. Please quote our job reference number: 200173181.
Reference Number: 200173181_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below